- Less is more! We can't tell the audience everything.
- Move more, speak less
- Seems to be the nature of show with movement in the title and only one hour to perform
- Nothing is ever set in stone (yet)
- When working towards a deadline it's easy to start wanting to set scenes, character relationships, and story chronology in stone but this can quickly kill our creative environment. While we will eventually have a strong storyline, it's not time for that just yet.
- The most important question we can ask is, "What if..."
- Take a break, breathe, and start again
- And when it's 12:30am and you're still working just stop, go home, and sleep
This process has been a learning process for everyone, including Director Kali Quinn. Every production she produces is different and takes a different course to reach an end product. While we still have a long way to go till opening night, we are all very excited and confident in the work will be presenting!
You've probably noticed a lot less blog posts lately. This is for two reasons:
- We've been working a lot on the storyline...we don't want to ruin it for you!
- We've been really busy (sorry) but photos are coming to help fill you in!